Being as it's Sony then you'll need special power convertors that cost more and only work on Sony's stuff. They'll also sue you if you use them to look at non-Sony products and put a rootkit on them for good measure too.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire