"radio stations will by law, have to play it. Will they thwart the law to continue making sheep out of the people? "
Radio playlists are no governed by law. These people have a very distorted view of the world. I wish they would grow up and start taking drugs like the rest of us. I won't buy it.
Lest us forget the irony of them claiming the law should play their party tune, when they are willing to break the law. Have to love the cheek of it.
Paris, because she would not be seen dead with a bunch of pubescent basement dwellers, but she may be content to sell them some slinky lingerie and television series on DVD.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month