Shame about Kubrick
Just as he was exposing aspects of Freemasonary(Eyes Wide Shut) and its grip on the World he "passes away".
A mere 10 days after a private showing of the above film in an uncut original 4 hour presentation to studio heads.
Wonder was was left out of the released version.
All of Stanleys work is full of Freemasonry imagery.
The All seeing eye in a Pyramid in the Clockwork Orange poster should have been enough.
Look like the Register too has joined the Freemason ranks with the Facepalm icon.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat