But surely that's the whole point of Apple products these days?
It isn't so much the functionality, but displaying to *others*.
"I am on a train and I have a MacBook. How trendy!"
"Look at me pulling up trendy apps on my iPhone / iPad!"
"Listen to the trendy music I listen to on my iPod!"
Proper noise cancelling ear-canal buds are no use because then no-one will notice that you have white Apple headphones spewing Mr Scruff (or whatever the trendies listen to these days) into the audible spectrum of those surrounding.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat