Question of the day, why would I *want* NFC in a phone, exactly? I find the whole idea ridiculous that someone stealing my phone doesn't just get the phone and any plan/prepaid credit but potentially the ability to spend even more of my money.
I don't have an iPhone (last phone I bought is a cheap Nokia thing) but if I were shopping around for a smart phone, the last thing I'd want is the ability out of the box to spend even more money through it... IMO, good on Apple for not including an NFC capability!
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network