Question of the day, why would I *want* NFC in a phone, exactly? I find the whole idea ridiculous that someone stealing my phone doesn't just get the phone and any plan/prepaid credit but potentially the ability to spend even more of my money.
I don't have an iPhone (last phone I bought is a cheap Nokia thing) but if I were shopping around for a smart phone, the last thing I'd want is the ability out of the box to spend even more money through it... IMO, good on Apple for not including an NFC capability!
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?