Question of the day, why would I *want* NFC in a phone, exactly? I find the whole idea ridiculous that someone stealing my phone doesn't just get the phone and any plan/prepaid credit but potentially the ability to spend even more of my money.
I don't have an iPhone (last phone I bought is a cheap Nokia thing) but if I were shopping around for a smart phone, the last thing I'd want is the ability out of the box to spend even more money through it... IMO, good on Apple for not including an NFC capability!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!