> risk aversion
Bearing in mind the number of central government big projects that go toes up or massively overspend you can't blame the b'crats too much if they are a bit cycnical when someone says , "hey we can port the system to this, it will be really easy and save you money in the long run."
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat