All true about our American finances, but if we don't keep BAE busy, then you guys have to. We all know where that leads: Lewis Page articles about how MoD weapon program X is (pants/bollocks/not fit for purpose, insert other Britishisms as needed) and the MoD procurement arm are a bunch (insert more Britishisms, e.g.--muppets/tossers/numpties).
And then there will be the inevitable 200 comments that follow said article.
That way lies madness, my friend!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball