All true about our American finances, but if we don't keep BAE busy, then you guys have to. We all know where that leads: Lewis Page articles about how MoD weapon program X is (pants/bollocks/not fit for purpose, insert other Britishisms as needed) and the MoD procurement arm are a bunch (insert more Britishisms, e.g.--muppets/tossers/numpties).
And then there will be the inevitable 200 comments that follow said article.
That way lies madness, my friend!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait