Back to the Future
Been using Mac OS since System 7, this is the first time I refuse to upgrade in over 20 years.
Why? Cos I've been using this bloody OS for 20 years and have so much legacy data and software which survived the last "purge" that removed Power PC architecture (hardware not software) that I would have to spend about £700 on replacing my ancient Rosetta based apps and data.
Second reason, I have stand alone antiquated Macs in a dank cave in deepest darkest Kent. Backwards compatibility means they can share many of the tasks and data my latest Mac Pro (2008) is involved in. Slam the door on all my older machines? Nah.
Why Paris? Cos she's pretty much Team Obsolete now too.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE