A little realtiy
"One million rounds a minute" is a *great* headline
Whereas 1 round every 50 microseconds isn't. Same fact, different presentation.
High rates of fire reduce muzzle climb and in principle allow placing several rounds on 1 target *accurately*. thisis why the H&K G11 uses it. it's also a caseless ammo design with a clever rotating breech block to achieve the the high ROF (not sure what happened to it).
The reality is you'd select a burst level, hit the trigger and fire them.
As for reload I'd assume a system like the Multiple Launch Rocket System of prepackaged boxes, or at least a tube with a single column of rounds in.
However it's quite surprising they have made *no* serious military sales.
BTW if this taser cartridge is fired with a full power load it's still likely to hit with a fair degree of force and being solid could kill in the same that "Baton" rounds have if fired at too close a range.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat