They need to start selling some bloody phones before they can make any money
Those dual sim phones that Elop was taking about, you can't buy them unless you're in an 'emerging' market. The high end handsets like the n950 can't be bought and N9 is getting a limited production run and I haven't seen it on any coming soon lists on any of the websites for any of the UK based networks.. My brother has an N8 and he is still waiting for the new symbain update even though he has seen phones in showrooms with it over five weeks ago. If they stop selling phones in the markets were the high margins are they can't really blame anyone but themselves. Elop has stated his goal is to kill Nokia's previous stragety and he has done this but before he had something to replace it with. If anything they do before the new windows phone comes out has even a not too bad sales figure he's going to look like an even bigger dolt than he does now.
Fail, for obivous reasons.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire