Says on the page if you bother to lok:
3. Retail sales volume is the total takings adjusted for inflation and the value of retail sales is the total actual takings.
4. All volume statistics referred to above are seasonally adjusted and chainlinked.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go