Re: Not quite
> why don't you loose signal when there's another reciever between you and the transmitter?
The more efficient an antenna, the more measurable is the shadow behind it. With most broadcast media, this is rarely a problem, because there is plenty of signal and the antennae in question are very inefficient at harvesting energy.
However, attempting to make a (relatively) high-efficiency antenna that works over a broad band is likely to upset that situation.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging