As pointed out the extradition is one sided. This is the case all the way through... even ww1 showed the Americans do nothing thats not to their direct advantage, they screwed the UK in ww2 (leaky wrecks of destroyers in exchange for every ounce of gold, every piece of land and every company you possess).
We would have been better off ignoring all the ww1 treaties and building ourselves decent defence so we didn't need to rely on a 'friend' who was no friend at all... we should remember that thought right now.
BTW I'm not actually saying the Americans are wrong here, they are looking after their own, just as it should be. What is very wrong is that neither Conservative or Labour governments in the UK will look after us!
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE