As pointed out the extradition is one sided. This is the case all the way through... even ww1 showed the Americans do nothing thats not to their direct advantage, they screwed the UK in ww2 (leaky wrecks of destroyers in exchange for every ounce of gold, every piece of land and every company you possess).
We would have been better off ignoring all the ww1 treaties and building ourselves decent defence so we didn't need to rely on a 'friend' who was no friend at all... we should remember that thought right now.
BTW I'm not actually saying the Americans are wrong here, they are looking after their own, just as it should be. What is very wrong is that neither Conservative or Labour governments in the UK will look after us!
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging