I have one of the earlier ContourHD cameras, the 720 version, they are all based on the same shell. I've used it on the side of my bike crash hat for the last year in all weathers with no problems, including being hit by a wall of water at 60mph coming from a truck driving through a massive puddle going the opposite way.
For recording a run over the moors you would probably want the adapter that converts the fitting to the old style 1/4 inch screw instead. Also fitting it higher up may provide a better video, use a nanoclamp and fit to a roof bar.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE