This is a title
I'd bet that by the time Ballmer departs Microsoft, Angry Birds will be available for Windows Mobile, and that the effect of the former on phone sales/usage will be completely eclipsed by the effect of the latter ...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging