Posted in Google Go strikes back with C++ bake-off
"we are not skilled at writing efficient programs in either of those languages, so the comparison would be unfair" - Russ Cox
If only Hundt had come to the same conclusion before trying to write a Go program.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire