Do you trust politicians to spend your money?
I live in the UK and am taxed at the rate of 52% for part of my income. It would be more but I'm over 65 and no longer pay employee NIC (social security). This does not include any "consumption" tax such as "sales/VAT" taxes, fuel duties, road tax, TV licences, ...
I know I can spend that money to better effect for my family than any government.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?