I Should Have Used...
...the joke icon, but: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3o_2mwRPdw
The sense i get from the RC fora is that there is a greater risk with cheaper batteries, just as with Li-Ion.
Direct quote from
"...any rechargeable battery that is currently on the market has a small risk of explosion, fire, and smoke emission if not handled properly. Lithium (LiPo) batteries are no different, neither are they fundamentally unsafe."
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire