you've not used one then?
I thought similar, a laptop is a laptop.
But I've had my MBA for the last 6 months and it makes a big difference being able to hold it in one hand and type with the other, when trying to work on the train squeezed on either side by two salad-dodgers.
And even at home, being able to work while sitting on the sofa and not loose the circulation in my legs, or getting up and carrying it outside holding it between finger and thumb in one hand, still open and running, while carrying a cuppa tea in the other.
Being thinner means being lighter, and being lighter just makes life a little bit easier and more enjoyable.
plus, it looks awesome :-)
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go