If ebay was smart they would pay those victims back _All of them
The problem is that ebay allows the code in their listings. Security experts agree that is a big no-no, as seen in the article from this publication
"ebay's phishy old problem"
Ebay alone has the onus & ability to stop that, nixing the problem at the quick.
I see the ebay bigwigs are busy cashing in stock options like there is no tomorrow.
Maybe they should take a day's worth of interest & do the right thing, because their reputation is really suffering. And it will get worse as long as they let this continue.
I hope everyone out there Boycotts them until they pay back all the bayrob.trojan victims. *All* of them.
After all, this is one of their much vaunted 5 core values:
"We encourage you to treat others the way you want to be treated"
Does ebay want everyone to rip them off & disrespect them?
Because it looks that way.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging