I never mentioned protestors, i was talking about RIOTS! There’s a big difference,
You have the freedom of expression but you have no right what so ever to trash things
Of course if you’re in to all that, then that explains your answer and the kind of person that you are, but remember that you pay for trashing the place in the form of taxes, unless you’re a leach on society as well, which is equally likely given your comment
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?