Warning shot across the bows?
Given that it is widely speculated America had a hand in crafting the stuxnet worm along with other interested parties, and that there are multiple digital type attacks on western government installations around the globe. It appears to me that America are politically highlighting to china to "backoff the cyber attacks and get your ship in order or something really bad may happen on your turf"
Obviously not worded as such, worded as a security advisory, but thats how I'm sure it would be taken.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go