If these are US treasury securities dammed up, quite a lot.
"The reported vulnerabilities are heap-based buffer overflows b that could result in a denial of service or the execution of arbitrary code."
Yup. It's 2011. Do you know whether your kids are programming in C?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle