If these are US treasury securities dammed up, quite a lot.
"The reported vulnerabilities are heap-based buffer overflows b that could result in a denial of service or the execution of arbitrary code."
Yup. It's 2011. Do you know whether your kids are programming in C?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs