If these are US treasury securities dammed up, quite a lot.
"The reported vulnerabilities are heap-based buffer overflows b that could result in a denial of service or the execution of arbitrary code."
Yup. It's 2011. Do you know whether your kids are programming in C?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know