If these are US treasury securities dammed up, quite a lot.
"The reported vulnerabilities are heap-based buffer overflows b that could result in a denial of service or the execution of arbitrary code."
Yup. It's 2011. Do you know whether your kids are programming in C?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA