If these are US treasury securities dammed up, quite a lot.
"The reported vulnerabilities are heap-based buffer overflows b that could result in a denial of service or the execution of arbitrary code."
Yup. It's 2011. Do you know whether your kids are programming in C?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!