"wouldn't be allowed install a Chinese SCADA setup "
I haven't checked, but where do you think US PLC vendors like GE get their PLCs built and their firmware written? Not that European or Japanese PLC vendors are likely to be any different.
In the telco infrastructure sector, Chinese outfit Huawei are doing very nicely in countries where they are not blocked for political reasons.
What could possibly go wrong?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests