"wouldn't be allowed install a Chinese SCADA setup "
I haven't checked, but where do you think US PLC vendors like GE get their PLCs built and their firmware written? Not that European or Japanese PLC vendors are likely to be any different.
In the telco infrastructure sector, Chinese outfit Huawei are doing very nicely in countries where they are not blocked for political reasons.
What could possibly go wrong?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go