"wouldn't be allowed install a Chinese SCADA setup "
I haven't checked, but where do you think US PLC vendors like GE get their PLCs built and their firmware written? Not that European or Japanese PLC vendors are likely to be any different.
In the telco infrastructure sector, Chinese outfit Huawei are doing very nicely in countries where they are not blocked for political reasons.
What could possibly go wrong?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia