"wouldn't be allowed install a Chinese SCADA setup "
I haven't checked, but where do you think US PLC vendors like GE get their PLCs built and their firmware written? Not that European or Japanese PLC vendors are likely to be any different.
In the telco infrastructure sector, Chinese outfit Huawei are doing very nicely in countries where they are not blocked for political reasons.
What could possibly go wrong?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft