Composition of Spacedust
Basically any detritus that's been pushed out by anything smashing into other things, or stuff going boom e.g. comets smashing into planets, novae, supernovae etc.
The actual composition is probably mostly light elements and maybe tiny bits of ex-planet, however it's 11 million light years away so, in truth, who the hell knows?
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- British LulzSec hackers hear jail doors slam shut for years