Title goes here
Is that a record?
"Are you seeing a Windows logo on the bottom left hand corner of your screen, sir?"
"No. I can't see anything like that."
"What are you seeing?"
"I can see an orange circle."
"Please be clicking on the orange circle, sir. You will be seeing a list of applications which is including 'my computer'".
"No. The list is [reads list]"
"That is being very strange sir. I'll will be asking my supervisor for help. Please be holding."
Etc. These morons, including the "MSCE", never once twigged that I was using Linux. Eventually I got bored and told them where to shove it.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Vid MIT boffins cry havoc and let slip the ROBOT CHEETAHS of Whoa