Title goes here
Is that a record?
"Are you seeing a Windows logo on the bottom left hand corner of your screen, sir?"
"No. I can't see anything like that."
"What are you seeing?"
"I can see an orange circle."
"Please be clicking on the orange circle, sir. You will be seeing a list of applications which is including 'my computer'".
"No. The list is [reads list]"
"That is being very strange sir. I'll will be asking my supervisor for help. Please be holding."
Etc. These morons, including the "MSCE", never once twigged that I was using Linux. Eventually I got bored and told them where to shove it.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS