Title goes here
Is that a record?
"Are you seeing a Windows logo on the bottom left hand corner of your screen, sir?"
"No. I can't see anything like that."
"What are you seeing?"
"I can see an orange circle."
"Please be clicking on the orange circle, sir. You will be seeing a list of applications which is including 'my computer'".
"No. The list is [reads list]"
"That is being very strange sir. I'll will be asking my supervisor for help. Please be holding."
Etc. These morons, including the "MSCE", never once twigged that I was using Linux. Eventually I got bored and told them where to shove it.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad