Title goes here
Is that a record?
"Are you seeing a Windows logo on the bottom left hand corner of your screen, sir?"
"No. I can't see anything like that."
"What are you seeing?"
"I can see an orange circle."
"Please be clicking on the orange circle, sir. You will be seeing a list of applications which is including 'my computer'".
"No. The list is [reads list]"
"That is being very strange sir. I'll will be asking my supervisor for help. Please be holding."
Etc. These morons, including the "MSCE", never once twigged that I was using Linux. Eventually I got bored and told them where to shove it.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook