Clearly true then
I guess that is about as close to confirmation as we are likely to get. It could just be people getting bored or it could be a reaction to the scant regard for the privacy of members. Either way I think it is about time Facebook had a dose of reality!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...