Kids these days
When I was just 9 months old, I got up an hour before I went to bed, crawled 5 miles over burning coals and broken glass, then punched cards with a rusty spoon for a week.
In January. In Aberdeen.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging