Not too impressive, I was coding Z80 assembler at age 6. No Linux around when I was 11, so all I got was some limited access to an AS/400.
Kids have it so easy these days.
The real challenge for Perl is to finish Perl 6. That's what separates the men from the boys.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers