Not too impressive, I was coding Z80 assembler at age 6. No Linux around when I was 11, so all I got was some limited access to an AS/400.
Kids have it so easy these days.
The real challenge for Perl is to finish Perl 6. That's what separates the men from the boys.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9