Not too impressive, I was coding Z80 assembler at age 6. No Linux around when I was 11, so all I got was some limited access to an AS/400.
Kids have it so easy these days.
The real challenge for Perl is to finish Perl 6. That's what separates the men from the boys.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe