Not too impressive, I was coding Z80 assembler at age 6. No Linux around when I was 11, so all I got was some limited access to an AS/400.
Kids have it so easy these days.
The real challenge for Perl is to finish Perl 6. That's what separates the men from the boys.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity