CitiGroup is a large mutlinational corporation
and should have the same resources as Google have vis-a-vie their infrastructure. While all of their employees certainly do need access to the information, it should NOT be publicly facing. It should be a private WAN to reduce the leveraging factor for the internet.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat