yeah i guess
(I'm picturing a piece of wire connecting two machines here....)
I guess a zener diode in the line would do it :)
these days they use that fancy smancy "soft" "ware" they have these days.
Round here we pronounce citi-bank the way the pronounce citi-wok on South Park, due to their rather troublesome ( for us) java client.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8