yeah i guess
(I'm picturing a piece of wire connecting two machines here....)
I guess a zener diode in the line would do it :)
these days they use that fancy smancy "soft" "ware" they have these days.
Round here we pronounce citi-bank the way the pronounce citi-wok on South Park, due to their rather troublesome ( for us) java client.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes