Orange and T mobile 40% to voicemail
Totally agree on voicemail issue, we have entire sales team and exec on Orange/EE and we have tested and proven time and time again that phones with good reception in several locations are simply diverting 40-50% of calls straight to voicemail!!!
Orange initially gave some tosh about the cells being upgraded to work on both so at times you would be connected but cell overloaded due to upgrade on one nearby so you had no signal....comical that this was deemed acceptable but once the completion date of all this ended....still no change and our account conversations have gone quiet.
This is absolutely unacceptable and would be interested to hear others experiences? We are large media group and yet noone seems to care!
Vote with your feet I say...we are!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Vid MIT boffins cry havoc and let slip the ROBOT CHEETAHS of Whoa