Orange and T mobile 40% to voicemail
Totally agree on voicemail issue, we have entire sales team and exec on Orange/EE and we have tested and proven time and time again that phones with good reception in several locations are simply diverting 40-50% of calls straight to voicemail!!!
Orange initially gave some tosh about the cells being upgraded to work on both so at times you would be connected but cell overloaded due to upgrade on one nearby so you had no signal....comical that this was deemed acceptable but once the completion date of all this ended....still no change and our account conversations have gone quiet.
This is absolutely unacceptable and would be interested to hear others experiences? We are large media group and yet noone seems to care!
Vote with your feet I say...we are!
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO