I suppose the kids prefer the instant gratification of walking into a shop and walking out with something you can show off to your mates for about seven minutes over the mental satisfaction you get from researching online and knowing you got a good deal.
Otherwise there wouldn't be high-street phone shops.
Think I must be getting old.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging