The 10% of C++ programming
We are a C++ shop and we limit the use of C++ language features. We have some 20+ years of developing in C++ and our standards are built from field experience in our application area, and constant profiling of new algorithms. If I were to outline some of the restrictions we put on using language features they'd be a swarm over this post giving it the thumbs down. Yet in our application area, creating tooling for the manufacture of 3D objects, we are the fastest and most accurate in the world.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor