The 10% of C++ programming
We are a C++ shop and we limit the use of C++ language features. We have some 20+ years of developing in C++ and our standards are built from field experience in our application area, and constant profiling of new algorithms. If I were to outline some of the restrictions we put on using language features they'd be a swarm over this post giving it the thumbs down. Yet in our application area, creating tooling for the manufacture of 3D objects, we are the fastest and most accurate in the world.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats