The 10% of C++ programming
We are a C++ shop and we limit the use of C++ language features. We have some 20+ years of developing in C++ and our standards are built from field experience in our application area, and constant profiling of new algorithms. If I were to outline some of the restrictions we put on using language features they'd be a swarm over this post giving it the thumbs down. Yet in our application area, creating tooling for the manufacture of 3D objects, we are the fastest and most accurate in the world.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL