"*most* code needs to run faster than it does at the moment"
I'm continually amazed at how fast Java is these days. You can do quite serious graphics or scientific programming in Java and effortlessly have it run faster than a heavily optimised native program only a few years previously. My favourite adage is still that CPU cycles are cheaper than developer cycles!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...