The site was unavailable when I tried to access it, so I'm just going off the article. If they have actually published the user details (email, password etc.) then they have no credibility whatsoever. You don't start complaining about a lack of security and then just show the contents to the world. Karma - 1 for them.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job