is whats putting people off, theres no universal payment it is localised so you end up paying £1.50 to your bank on top of te 59p or so for the app, in effect costing you 3 times extra. its a terrible system this is what most of us moan about, I have bought a couple of essential apps but had to pay £1.50 to my bank each time, so now I no longer buy and thats what put me off (like a lot of people!)
change this they may get more sales coming in..
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL