Want a radio with thousands of stations and (usually) better sound quality? Buy a wifi model.
Want an uber-cheapo model to just have something buzz in the background as you work/cook/whatever? Buy FM/AM.
DAB doesn't really fit anywhere, methinks.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones