So, after all that
It might be a bit faster than 3G
Provided you have enough data credit to make the extra speed worthwhile
Provided your telco isn't traffic-shaping/speed limiting
Provided whatever you're (eventually) connected to can send data fast enough
Provided your signal is strong enough
Provided there's no interference with the signal
Provided few, or no, other people are trying to use the same mobile tower
Provided your phone has enough grunt to handle that many packets/second
.. or then again, it might not.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?