What about the left-behind pets?
Good ol' American entrepreneurship stepped up to fill the void. Businesses sprouted up, all over the USA, offering to take care of the left-behind pets, for a fee.
It occurred to me that, if a person named Ken were to offer such a service, then his motto would be "Ken'll care for your pets."
In response to the above from me, slatsz, a poet friend of mine, composed the following:
Won’t be captured by the rapture.
Have no regrets
Ken’ll care for all your pets.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support