What about the left-behind pets?
Good ol' American entrepreneurship stepped up to fill the void. Businesses sprouted up, all over the USA, offering to take care of the left-behind pets, for a fee.
It occurred to me that, if a person named Ken were to offer such a service, then his motto would be "Ken'll care for your pets."
In response to the above from me, slatsz, a poet friend of mine, composed the following:
Won’t be captured by the rapture.
Have no regrets
Ken’ll care for all your pets.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great