What about the left-behind pets?
Good ol' American entrepreneurship stepped up to fill the void. Businesses sprouted up, all over the USA, offering to take care of the left-behind pets, for a fee.
It occurred to me that, if a person named Ken were to offer such a service, then his motto would be "Ken'll care for your pets."
In response to the above from me, slatsz, a poet friend of mine, composed the following:
Won’t be captured by the rapture.
Have no regrets
Ken’ll care for all your pets.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging