What about the left-behind pets?
Good ol' American entrepreneurship stepped up to fill the void. Businesses sprouted up, all over the USA, offering to take care of the left-behind pets, for a fee.
It occurred to me that, if a person named Ken were to offer such a service, then his motto would be "Ken'll care for your pets."
In response to the above from me, slatsz, a poet friend of mine, composed the following:
Won’t be captured by the rapture.
Have no regrets
Ken’ll care for all your pets.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes