What about the left-behind pets?
Good ol' American entrepreneurship stepped up to fill the void. Businesses sprouted up, all over the USA, offering to take care of the left-behind pets, for a fee.
It occurred to me that, if a person named Ken were to offer such a service, then his motto would be "Ken'll care for your pets."
In response to the above from me, slatsz, a poet friend of mine, composed the following:
Won’t be captured by the rapture.
Have no regrets
Ken’ll care for all your pets.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws