Seems to have done OK though?
I mean, he appears to have made quite a good living out of selling cheap cack to the less discerning consumers. As you say, this is the UK
I like Argos where I recently bought a steam iron for £3.99 because the holiday park I was staying in was going to charge me a fiver to rent an iron for 1 day. I did have to smile when asked if I'd like to take out an extra years Warranty though
And we wonder why there is so much waste
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan