Seems to have done OK though?
I mean, he appears to have made quite a good living out of selling cheap cack to the less discerning consumers. As you say, this is the UK
I like Argos where I recently bought a steam iron for £3.99 because the holiday park I was staying in was going to charge me a fiver to rent an iron for 1 day. I did have to smile when asked if I'd like to take out an extra years Warranty though
And we wonder why there is so much waste
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?