South of Watford™
The north/south divide is generally, I have always understood, regarded as Watford Gap service station, which is another 60-odd miles up the road from Watford.
This is no petty semantics - it spares thousands of people the indignity of being 'northern'.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go