If it's 16-2.5g max that's *much* more liveable.
And *still* barely 20LY form Earth.
That just leaves the small matter of accelerating a ship big enough to hold a viable colony to something reasonably close to the speed of light so they can get there before the mission directors retire...
"This might take a little while longer" as Lisabeth Salander might put it.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?