no law against taking pics of children
As odd as it may seem, taking pictures of children is not at all illegal.
I could walk down the street , see your children and take their pictures and am fully entitled to do so should I wish.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire