I'm 2 for 3, how's that?
My computer supports it just fine, of course (well, all my computers). I haven't switched to IPv6 on my internal network out of laziness, but it'll happen sooner or later. My router supports IPv6 just fine, too - a WRT54GL, with Tomato firmware. Very nice, if a bit old.
At this point, I'm just waiting for my ISP to throw the switch. Any news on when AT&T DSL customers will see a changeover?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- New Snapchat Snapcash service inspires amateur PORN STARS