I'm 2 for 3, how's that?
My computer supports it just fine, of course (well, all my computers). I haven't switched to IPv6 on my internal network out of laziness, but it'll happen sooner or later. My router supports IPv6 just fine, too - a WRT54GL, with Tomato firmware. Very nice, if a bit old.
At this point, I'm just waiting for my ISP to throw the switch. Any news on when AT&T DSL customers will see a changeover?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS