congrats to skype
Nice job Skype management. - who comes up with these valuations anyway? Seriously $50 per 'user' - hell I have 3 accounts and I never use any of them these days.
Skype has 8.5 million actual paying users = real users = MS paying $1000 per real user = wow!
Skype 2010 revenue was $406.2 million = $47.76 revenue per real user
*Best* case scenerio I would have put skype at 1/10th of what MS paid at $850M
* historical % profits are low - sneeze and you will miss it
* revenue is based on skype out credits which are less and less relevant these days due to direct voip calls
* current valuation is based on an ever increasing numbers of users - which we all know will tend to level out
the M in MBA stands for Moron don't trust them.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen