congrats to skype
Nice job Skype management. - who comes up with these valuations anyway? Seriously $50 per 'user' - hell I have 3 accounts and I never use any of them these days.
Skype has 8.5 million actual paying users = real users = MS paying $1000 per real user = wow!
Skype 2010 revenue was $406.2 million = $47.76 revenue per real user
*Best* case scenerio I would have put skype at 1/10th of what MS paid at $850M
* historical % profits are low - sneeze and you will miss it
* revenue is based on skype out credits which are less and less relevant these days due to direct voip calls
* current valuation is based on an ever increasing numbers of users - which we all know will tend to level out
the M in MBA stands for Moron don't trust them.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked