If I were to upload confidential files to a site like this
then I would certainly make the assumption that the files would be public, even on the supposedly secure services, why take the risk in assuming otherwise? TrueCrypt isn't that hard to use.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching