If I were to upload confidential files to a site like this
then I would certainly make the assumption that the files would be public, even on the supposedly secure services, why take the risk in assuming otherwise? TrueCrypt isn't that hard to use.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market