Cheers for Hannes Alvèn
"... finding even one would strongly suggest ... a distant region of the universe dominated by antimatter" sounds very much like Alfvèn-Klein cosmology.
Does this mean that it is finally becoming possible to consider some of the ideas that Hannes Alfvèn suggested half a century ago without the risk of dismissive sneers, opprobrium and ridicule from every corner?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date