Cheers for Hannes Alvèn
"... finding even one would strongly suggest ... a distant region of the universe dominated by antimatter" sounds very much like Alfvèn-Klein cosmology.
Does this mean that it is finally becoming possible to consider some of the ideas that Hannes Alfvèn suggested half a century ago without the risk of dismissive sneers, opprobrium and ridicule from every corner?
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370