Similar styling doesn't always lead to litigation...
@ Mike Moyle....
Similar scenario about 15 years ago when the same design studio ( Pininfarina) designed the Ferrari 456 and the Peugeot 406 Coupe. No one at Fiat / Ferrari sued over the 'look and feel' of their 2 door coupe being ripped off, but then Ferrari probably weren't that worried about losing customers to a downmarket version of a very similar product.... unlike Apple. IMO suing is the biggest compliment they could have given samsung.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire