Gravity doesn't even exist, you know.
It's the curvature of spacetime, not a force of attraction - ask Einstein.
You fall down because space is bent.
(Also the Strong Force is much stronger than electromagnetism. Hence the name.)
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad